Prev: Re: [SG] 25mm Anime Next: Re: [DS, maybee SG] Odd questions

RE: [SG] 25mm Anime

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:29:47 +1100
Subject: RE: [SG] 25mm Anime

G'day,

>I liked the look of the only mobile suit girl model

We've got a fair few of them down here - haven't we Alister? ;)

>they have as an image and the discriptions sound interesting, but
>I'm also looking for male models too.

We are talking about St^3 Jon's efforts here so male and anime figs are
few
and far between in relation to male counterparts ;P

I'll ask Derek tonight about male ones.

>If you have any images of more of
>the mobile suit girls I'd be interested.

We'll chase some up for you, but it may take a week as they belong to
somebody else.

Cheers

Prev: Re: [SG] 25mm Anime Next: Re: [DS, maybee SG] Odd questions