Prev: Silent Death Conversions in Star Wars Gamer Magazine Next: Re: Silent Death Conversions in Star Wars Gamer Magazine

RE: The Tonk "long"

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 07:34:41 -0700
Subject: RE: The Tonk "long"

Well,

There's a reason I posted the early work on the Tonk to the list. I had
hoped that the more experienced players would catch some of my
short-sighted choices.

My attempt has been to capture the bulky, powerful nature of the Tonk
while also reflecting their even temper and rather steady psyche.  I
actually am trying not to make them all that alien, but also trying to
make them stand apart from humans to some degree.

I was trying to make an alien but one that fought in a way all too close
ot humans.  From a cinematic point of view they are "more like us than
most of us think".

Thanks,

Eli

> Beth.Fulton@csiro.au gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu RE: The Tonk "long"Date: