Prev: RE: DS2:Basing elements Next: RE: [DS] VTOL fire

RE: [DS, maybee SG] Odd questions

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 07:48:46 -0400
Subject: RE: [DS, maybee SG] Odd questions

Answers:
1) Only on an early attempt at an Ogre cross-over. I guess I always
assumed
that it was illegal (but I could be wrong).
2) No. Since they are different systems, You could not fire them as a
twin-mount. There seems very little reason to do mount both. If you
could
fire the Light, you could fire the Heavy, so why use the lighter
missile?

-----
Brian Bell
-----