Prev: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain Next: RE: 1/300 Starport Terrain

Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain

From: Mike.Elliott@i...
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:54:15 +0100
Subject: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain

I think you're referring to the starport buildings by Mainly Military,
but
you should also check out the starport and city buildings from GZG.
Hope that helps
Mike

I just joined the list and have a question I hope  someone from the UK
can
answer for me.

When I was in the UK last year, I attended the	w.M.M.S show in
Birmingham.
There was a vendor there selling 1/300 science  fiction terrain. Of
particular interest was a starport complex, which I'm still  kicking
myself
for not buying. I'd love to identify this vendor and see if I can  buy
this
terrain still.

The starport consisted of low buildings with very  sloped walls, 45
degrees
or so. Kind of a cross between bunkers and civilian  structures, I
guess.
The demo model was painted gray with yellow and black  stripes in the
landing areas. The tops of the buildings were pretty flat, and	all the
buildings seemed pretty rectilinear IIRC.

Pretty vague description, I realize, but if it	sounds familiar, I
appreciate any information I can get.

Thanks,

Cary Hocker

**
Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained
in
this e-mail. This e-mail is for the use only of the intended addressee.
If
you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering it to the intended addressee, you may not copy, forward,
disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any way whatsoever. To
do
so is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake please advise the sender
immediately
by using the reply facility in your e-mail software.

Bull Information Systems Limited may monitor the content of e-mails sent
and received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance
with
its policies and procedures.

relationship between Bull Information Systems Limited and you.

Bull Information Systems Limited. Registered Office: Computer House,
Great
West Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9DH. Registered in England.
Registration Number: 2017873

Thank you.

Prev: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain Next: RE: 1/300 Starport Terrain