Prev: DS2:Basing elements Next: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain

RE: DS2:Basing elements

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:29:17 +1100
Subject: RE: DS2:Basing elements

G'day Dave,

>would I be at a tactical disadvantage
>on the battle field playing someone who does not
>uses bases and can place their units 'en haye'?

The only situation I can think of is if there is restricted space on
(between) terrain pieces and you can only put so many figs in the area
because their bases won't let to squeeze them together (and thus fire
power
is reduced or it takes you longer to clear a bottleneck). However, on
the
whole I would've thought "forcing" spacing was an advantage as it means
you're less likely to be totally mushed by an area effect weapon (e.g.
artillery).

Cheers

Prev: DS2:Basing elements Next: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain