Prev: RE: The Tonk "long" Next: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain

RE: The Tonk "long"

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:22:55 +1100
Subject: RE: The Tonk "long"

G'day again,

>They do have amphibian regeneration abilities and
>are from a hostile world where redundant anatomy is a must.

However, unless they're metabolism is beyond belief I doubt they'd be
able
to do much regeneration-wise in the time span of a battle.

>The lifeforms they evolved from are similar to a cross
>between a manitee, a dolphin, and a frog....

OK that's really hard to imagine, which bits come from which animal? ;)

>in form alone but are of an amphibian anatomy.

So they should be super susceptible to dry or windy conditions, as well
as
biochem warfare.

>Most of their vehicles are hovercraft or VTOL their
>homeworld being covered in marches and muck.

Alternatively they may go for amphibious sub-like things? Just a
thought.

Cheers

Prev: RE: The Tonk "long" Next: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain