Prev: Another list thread inspires a question. Next: [FT] Oceanic Union Fighters

Re: Interesting Paint

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 17:14:38 +0200
Subject: Re: Interesting Paint

> It's an acrylic FolkArt color: Sparkles Holographic Glitter (#267).
It's
a white paint
> (which dries clear) with a very fine glitter suspended in it.  The
glitter
is really neat:
> it shifts color according to the angles that it's being viewed at.
>
> I'm not sure what else I'm going to use it for,

-Spaceship drives
-Wormholes
-Alien structures
-Vehicles with strong ECM/stealth/dazzle properties (the paint
represents
the sencor disruption created by the system)
-Exotic costumes

Greetings

Prev: Another list thread inspires a question. Next: [FT] Oceanic Union Fighters