Prev: RE: The Tonk "long" Next: RE: The Tonk "long"

[DS] VTOL fire

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 16:03:07 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [DS] VTOL fire

I have my VTOL's in from KR/GZG.  Very nice.

I'm looking the AV9 gunship and it looks like
it has SLAMs.  I can have one class three so
I decide that although it is two pylons with
launchers for game purposes I will call it
one class three SLAM, it has to be in a fixed
mount.

The rules for VTOLs say they may only fire within
30 degrees of their flight path.  The rules for
fixed mounts say you may only fire before movement.
Am I correct in assuming that VTOLs may fire fixed
mounts anywhere along their path?  May they partial
move, fire, and finish their move?  I don't think
so but I want to make sure.

Prev: RE: The Tonk "long" Next: RE: The Tonk "long"