Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: [ot] Cool anime fleet battles to get inspiriation from.

Re: [ot] Cool anime fleet battles to get inspiriation from.

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:20:50 +1100
Subject: Re: [ot] Cool anime fleet battles to get inspiriation from.

At 01:54  12/10/01 -0500, you wrote:

>The rest of the list will have tired of me  pointing it out, but Jon
>mentions Legends of Galactic Heroes in the back of FTII. It's not
available
>commercially in English; you can only find it fan-subbed in the US,
though
>occasional Japanese DVD's filter in.
>
>HUGE battles, subtle politics, though more than a bit talky, which I
don't
>mind; I've just heard others complain. And, a plus to this curmudgeon,
no
>mecha.
>
>The_Beast

I've got the first episode, with subtitles in realplayer format (35
meg).
Had it go going in the background when Beth and I were playtesting some
MT
missile stuff for the testlist :)

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: [ot] Cool anime fleet battles to get inspiriation from.