Prev: RE: RE: [ot] Cool anime fleet battles to get inspiriation from. Next: RE: PA carried DFFGs?

PA carried DFFGs?

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 00:04:14 -0700
Subject: PA carried DFFGs?

Hello all,

Inspired by some pictures I saw of some of the recent MaK comic strips,
I set out this evening to convert two of my PAs to a DFFG team.  Now, by
my understanding a DFFG/1 can be used as a crew-served weapon by a crew
of from between 2-4 normal infantry.  Is it safe to assume then that a
PA team of two could carry and fire a DFFG/1.

The model I have made comprises one PA with an under-the-arm cannon
connected by cable to a large powerpack carried by another PA behind it.
 The PA carrying the cannon does not have the normal built-in laser but
does carry a ballistic shield on the arm.

Is it reasonable to assume that these two PA are an effective support
unit?

Eli

Prev: RE: RE: [ot] Cool anime fleet battles to get inspiriation from. Next: RE: PA carried DFFGs?