Prev: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space Next: Field Manuals

Re: Re: Roulette odds

From: aebrain@a...
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:45:16 +1000
Subject: Re: Re: Roulette odds

> It would appear that my original plan will not work.	I was hoping to
name a commando unit after a color number combination, if there was one
that was more risky than others.  This does not seem to be the case.  Ah
well.

Try "Double Zero".

On European wheels, there's a "00" in green, apart from the reds and
blacks. A ball here means the House Wins (it's the way the House gets
it's payout). Some wheels (US?) have two green slots, doubling the house
percentage.

I believe you can "bet on the green", which would be the same as betting
on one number ( assuming 1 green ) or two (2 greens).

Prev: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space Next: Field Manuals