Prev: Re: Roulette odds Next: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space

Re: Roulette odds

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:06:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Roulette odds

> It would appear that my original plan will not work.	I was hoping
to name a commando unit after a color number combination, if there was
one that was more risky than others.  This does not seem to be the
case.  Ah well.

You asked for the one with the highest odds.  That would be the
*least* risky.	I take it you meant the "lowest" odds.	I don't know
much about roulette ("if you don't play, you don't lose" covers most

Prev: Re: Roulette odds Next: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space