Prev: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events (OT?) Next: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:49:06 +0000
Subject: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

Typical Vac-head nonsense! If you have a flag its for looking good in a
parade, we all know that IFF is the only recognition that really
matters.
And starship scale? What scale is that?

25mm is the way to go (SDNs look sooooo much more dominating when they
don't
look small next the Gentlemans' collectables!)

Richard