Prev: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space Next: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space

Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:06:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain Was Con events Re: images from space

***
Funny you should mention Sci-Fi Supply (again).

I sent them several emails, no reply.  I called a couple local suppliers
and
I have had zero luck getting my hands on thier "Wild Walls" series
(which
would be perfect IMO).
***

Whoa, that's disturbing news! The last time I mentioned them, I had been
digging in the basement for a spare set for someone else on the list
when I
noticed they were back in production. Hope he got a response back then.

The only reason I had spare was they never moved well originally, and
were
pretty common on deep discount/sale.

***
I was ready to buy about two dozen sets of these walls and glue them to
foam
core board.
***

Wow! If memory serves me right, there are four sheets of four walls per
sheet, that run about 8-10" long(that may be conservative). Twenty-four
sets comes out to something between 250-320 feet, right? That's a HECK
of a
lot of corridors!!!

Anyway, apologies to all who may have found this too long off GZG topic.