Prev: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain Next: RE: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain

Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@Q...>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 23:51:45 -0400
Subject: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious t errain

Beth and all,
Thanks for letting me know - I had no idea.  And I have no idea how to
fix it...   Is anyone else getting my messages in this messed-up
format?  I forwarded my last message to the list but for this one I
replyed.  Wonder if that makes a difference?

It's still coming through as HTML.  See if you can set your default to
Plain text, or "Reply to messages using format in which they arrived".