Prev: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain Next: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:35:47 -0700
Subject: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain

Scott Clinton wrote:

> As a matter of fact I am in the process of making a set of masters so
that I
> can cast lots and lots of modular starship/starbase terrain
(corridors,
> walls, etc.)	...as well as writting my own rules!
>
> Now if "FMA Skirmish" were released, maybe I can just concentrate on
the
> terrain...   ;-)

Here Brian Burger makes just about all our 15mm scenery. He's been busy
designing some new buildings and such and is doing some great work with
printouts.

I've started working on 25mm scenery and what I'm working with first is
Microtactix's Dirt Cheap Starships (www.microtactix.com). It's $18 US
for the PDF file but it gives you everything you need to make a full
starship. All you need to expand is to copy our more of hte corridors
and such. I'm planning on putting it on thin grey card stock to give it
some colour then painting in details. If you're on a budget, both weight
and money wise, I think this is a good way to go.

Prev: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain Next: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm