Prev: RE: SGII Forces Size Next: Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain modeler!

Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain modeler!

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:47:10 -0500
Subject: Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain modeler!

I understand the photos can be found elsewhere, but these are the first
I've seen them. Most impressive.

A series like this always suggests to me a structure of scenerios, such
that you have several 'targets', each a separate table. Nothing I've
tried,
even vis a vis vachead, but always a thought.

The other  thing is, of course, is that this area is SO rough, that
modeling it near correctly leaves you with problem of how you keep
figs-on-bases from sliding down the slopes. However, it does give
motivation to get out the foam cutters again. ;->=

Please pass on my thanks to your lady.

Prev: RE: SGII Forces Size Next: Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain modeler!