Prev: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm Next: [sgII] 10mm

Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:19:19 +0000
Subject: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

Hmm 10mm skirmish...

Look we all know that 25mm is the prettiest, Agis paints them If you
feel
inadquate about how your 25s turn out you go down a scale (I have a
father
who paints every strap on his 6mm Napolionics so I have no escape, so I
paint the big guys coz they're pretty). But 10mm is a realistic way of
consolidating ground scale and figure scale without them being too small
see, where can I get some from? (he says condeming himself to more
unpainted
lead... oh dear!)

Richard (preacher of the true 25 way) Kirke