Prev: Re: Field Manuals Next: Re: New Israeli PIG

Re: Field Manuals

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 22:26:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Field Manuals

> > > FM 5-10  Combat Engineer Platoons
> >
> > C'mon, Jon, no one would want that.
>
> Alright... I confess.  I was thinking of John.  It's a really
> short document. :-)

I don't think I'm going to comment on that at all.

> > FM8-1019 Dental Support Service in Theater
>
> Now this has real practical use for StarGrunt, especially
> against the Kra'Vak!

I was wondering who'd be first to notice that.	Yes, that's in there.
This way, when you destroy your opponent's lead tank platoon, you can
smile sweetly and say "Now Joe, don't go grinding your teeth, you
remember what it says in FM 8-10-19..."  Or as Roger put it: "Uh oh,

Prev: Re: Field Manuals Next: Re: New Israeli PIG