Prev: Brigade Models Next: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

Re: Tugs and Such

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:13:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Tugs and Such

At 5:15 PM -0700 10/8/01, Jaime Tiampo wrote:

>Ah ok. Something as massive like that would probably have to be
>perminant to be economical. Imagine having to unspool the line for that
>repeatedly. A good writeup on how one of those would work and effect
>shipping is in Kim Stanly Robinson's Mars series, Red Mars, Blue Mars,
>Green Mars.

I've already read them.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	 \	   Protect Freedom AND Security        -
-    NRA	  \	http://www.indefenseoffreedom.org/     -

Prev: Brigade Models Next: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm