Prev: Re: 15mm Stargrunt Miniatures Next: Re: Vehicle cammo website

Email problems again..... :-(

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:08:28 +0100
Subject: Email problems again..... :-(

Hi All,

I'm back from hols, but am having some problems with the email - I can
send, but I can't get at my incoming mail! Until my ISP sorts the
problem
out, I'm stuck with about 600+ mails that accumulated over the week I
was
away - so, if any of you have mailed me about anything that needs an
urgent
response (orders, enquiries etc), it's stuck in the huge IN pile and I
can't read it - the best thing to do if there's anything urgent is call
or
fax me on the workshop number, (UK code + (0)1449 722322), and leave me
message.
So please be aware that any orders emailed over the last week can't be
got
at right now, but I'll deal with them  as soon as I can after the
problem
is recified.

Hope to get it sorted very soon!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: 15mm Stargrunt Miniatures Next: Re: Vehicle cammo website