Prev: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm Next: Re: Vehicle cammo website/Babel Fish

Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 00:12:18 EDT
Subject: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

On Mon, 08 Oct 2001 21:21:46 -0500 Jim Callahan <jim.callahan2@gte.net>
writes:
<snip>

>6mm was designed by the folks who think that a single human hair
>applys
>too much paint, (You better d**n well paint those socks AND each
>bullet
>on the bandolier, mister or I an't a gonna play on your board)

 I like the Peter Berry School of 6mm - 7YW figures with stockings on
legs, one pass in white for all the figures at once.

Seriously he has a very interesting web site with some unique to 6mm
(maybe) viewpoints about painting figures.

We don't need no stinkin' bandoliers!

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm Next: Re: Vehicle cammo website/Babel Fish