Prev: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size? Next: Re: NI Colors, insignia, etc.

Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:36:02 -0700
Subject: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?

Well,

>What about BattleTech PA figures?  I think I might have some I bought
on
>speculation for DS 2.

I have several of the BT PAs that I use in my DS army.	The Grey Death
and Inner Sphere ones make for good PAs.  I use the Grey Death as
jump-capable because they appear to have wings.

The Marik ones, the ones with the Greek names, "Prometheus, Epimethius,
etc) I use these as nastier PAs basing them 2 to a base rather than the
three I do for my standard PA, though you could base them 1 for 1 and
call them combat walkers but I personally think they lack the bulk to be
combat walkers any bigger than Class 1.

Eli

Prev: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size? Next: Re: NI Colors, insignia, etc.