Prev: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size? Next: Re: [DS] Missile question

Re: NI Colors, insignia, etc.

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 19:15:49 EDT
Subject: Re: NI Colors, insignia, etc.

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001 22:09:46 +0200 (CEST) Derk Groeneveld
<derk@cistron.nl> writes:

>On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Richard Kirke wrote:
>
>> Tony,
>>
>> Ah another 15mm player, does anyone play 25? At all?
>
>Yup. I play 25 for skirmish type games, where one fig = 1 man (or 20mm
>as
>an alternative). I use 15 for mass combat games (e.g. napoleonics,
>ancients)
>
>> Why are 15s so popular?
>
>Cheaper & quicker to paint?
>
>Cheers,
>
>   Derk

Hmm, I think 6mm skirmish would be both the above but for skirmish I am
confirmed 25mm (Humans) type.	For Battle, 6mm is "God's own Scale" but
for skirmish 6mm seems, well... too small minded...

Aliens vary from 6mm to "28mm" (usually more like Irregular's 33mm
"25mm"
figures which I **really like** but only have a few of...) so I can
include 15mm figures for 'smaller' races.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size? Next: Re: [DS] Missile question