Prev: RE: [OT] [HIST] Paymasters of 2183 Next: [FT] Flat areas for names/numbers/et al. Re: Islamic Ships

Re: Islamic Ships

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 15:36:24 +0100
Subject: Re: Islamic Ships

I've had success with _very_ small rub-down lettering (Letraset). I find
the easiest way is to print the ship's name onto a small piece of
plastic strip painted to match the ship, and then glueing this to the
ship as an extra piece of panelling / detail.

See

http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/NoFrames/Galleries/SFS-1.html

for an example

(the fourth picture down is a perfect shot of the nameplate).

Tony

--
Tony Francis

Prev: RE: [OT] [HIST] Paymasters of 2183 Next: [FT] Flat areas for names/numbers/et al. Re: Islamic Ships