Prev: Re: Field Manuals Next: Re: Field Manuals

RE: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 08:54:46 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

> Indy:
> > Tom Barclay even came up with
> > an award certificate for the worst die-roller at GZG ECCs: "The
> > Kochte Probability Skew Award".
>
> Could be worse--you could have the Hudak Postal Certificate ("he
> seemed like a nice guy--kinda quiet, kept to himself...") for most
> regrettable interaction with noncombatants.  Of course, if *you* had
> got into that situation, it'd probably have ended up with the
> civilians toasting you, instead of the reverse.

(Wakes up from under rock....) Huh?  Wha?  Did someone mention my name?

Oh, that rocket shot.....  Well, if a woman and her child wants to stand
in
front of my defensive position in the middle of a firefight, well that's
their business.....  There's no truth to the rumor that I ordered the
soldier firing the missile to set it to "extra crispy".  And with the
mob
that came afterwards, well, gee, I felt like a movie star.  Gandolfini
maybe....  ;-)

And how did you find out about that anyway?  Oh, that's right, the
indestructible news crew......	Damn I hate the media.

The only regrettable action was not torching the news crew.....  I won't
make that mistake again at ECC V!

Bring on the media!!!!!

(Tongue firmly in cheek, jokes and chuckles all around.)

(I'll have to dig out the before and after shots of that fracas
sometime.....)

(Crawls back under lurker rock)

Mike Hudak
mihudak@state.pa.us

Fact is, there's nothing out there you can't do.....
Yeah, even Santa Claus believes in you.....

Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem,"Can you picture that", Muppet Movie

Prev: Re: Field Manuals Next: Re: Field Manuals