Prev: Re: Hammerhead or Fed Tank? (Re: Evil Empire(tm)) Next: Re: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

RE: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 07:02:31 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001 Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> G'day Jon,
>
> >I was thinking of Indy actually.  :-)
>
> Him too!! I'm also flattered that he jumped to mind before I did (my
> reputation isn't so bad after all!!) ;)

They've actually *seen* me roll "buckets of dice", and a great
many of them (seriously far more than what you would expect the
average to be) came up 1s. I think Tom Barclay even came up with
an award certificate for the worst die-roller at GZG ECCs: "The
Kochte Probability Skew Award".

Prev: Re: Hammerhead or Fed Tank? (Re: Evil Empire(tm)) Next: Re: [OT] 1s r us chuckle