Prev: Re: (Semi OT) Article on Wargamers Next: Re: Help this poor Vac-Head

RE: OU Colors, insignia, etc.

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:56:25 -0700
Subject: RE: OU Colors, insignia, etc.

Beth wrote:

>Or just let your own imagination run wild ;)

This is always good.  An interesting thing for me though has been a sot
of satisfaction in having some consistency between different players of
the same military.  For me it gives a greater scope when you can get
together with somebody else who uses the same force and your units look
at least similar next to one another.  Sort of a true feeling that you
are both part of a much bigger military.

Eli

Prev: Re: (Semi OT) Article on Wargamers Next: Re: Help this poor Vac-Head