Prev: [OT] ISO Mr. Tom Pope Next: RE: OU Colors, insignia, etc.

Re: [DS] Missile question

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 09:06:01 +1000
Subject: Re: [DS] Missile question

At 05:18  4/10/01 -0700, John M. Atkinson wrote:

> [...]

We use a HOUSE RULE that allows multiple GMS systems to target different

targets, we allow this because the GMS systems are fire and forget and
the
length of a DS2 turn is approximately 15 minutes.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: [OT] ISO Mr. Tom Pope Next: RE: OU Colors, insignia, etc.