Prev: Re: NI Colors, insignia, etc. Next: Field Manuals

Re: NI Colors, insignia, etc.

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 15:18:55 +0000
Subject: Re: NI Colors, insignia, etc.

Tony,

Thanks, just had a look as I got to the e-mail, very nice webiste btw
Noam,
is there any stuff more aimed at the SG2 NI player? I am building up
(i.e. I
have in Lead.resin) a company of NI assault infantry, I have painted
them in
a kinda desert/green cammo (which I am pretty please with), but have now

reached (or will have when I have taken some sandpaper to them, thanks
Jon)
the vehicles, I was thining of paintaing them exactly the same way,
maybe
with a NI flag somewhere on it. (probably one of the side-panels, coz I
hate
flag-poles), What has anybody out there done?

Many thanks

Richard