Prev: Re: (Semi OT) Article on Wargamers Next: Re: (Semi OT) Article on Wargamers

[FT] NIFT pages (NI, WDA, etc) back online

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 08:02:22 -0400
Subject: [FT] NIFT pages (NI, WDA, etc) back online

With the demise of xoom/nbci, I've migrated my personal web pages to a
new site. Lets hear it for Apple.. After 5 long years in PC/Wintel
purgatory I'm back on a Mac and happy as can be - plus an easy to
access/update webspace to keep all the fun stuff:

Homepage (barebones): http://homepage.mac.com/nizenberg/
Full Thrust: http://homepage.mac.com/nizenberg/NIFT.html
	With links to New Israel, TTN, WDA, etc..
Evil Empress: http://homepage.mac.com/nizenberg/EEmpress.htm

Though I've migrated, I am still woefully behind in updates. For those
looking for the reason, check out

http://www.contour2002.org/

and

http://sd-www.jhuapl.edu/MESSENGER/index.html

Until Calibration of CONTOUR cameras is complete (December-ish) I will
only be able to steal dribs and drabs of time for other stuff, so
updates will be slow in coming for a while yet. I'm still trying to
collect info and discussions on list for the WDA, but have had trouble
keeping up with even that recently.

Prev: Re: (Semi OT) Article on Wargamers Next: Re: (Semi OT) Article on Wargamers