Prev: Site Update Next: Re: (Semi OT) Article on Wargamers

Re: Evil Empire(tm) reference Re: Moving

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 22:24:40 -0700
Subject: Re: Evil Empire(tm) reference Re: Moving

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> However, it IS most kewl, even if you hate both Tau(tm) and Kroot(tm)
and
> their unholy creators(tm), and will be a long d**n time before being
seen
> on discount. Now, I wonder if they'll do an Epic40K(tm) version...

It's one of the first new Evilempire products to show up that I actually
want to buy. Depending on how big they are I'll probably buy a bunch for
25mm SG skirmish (whenever that might be. I'm a sucker for anime looking
models.

Hey Jon if you're listening, we've got a group of 4 here willing to play
2+ games of the beta rules a week if you need testers. :)

Prev: Site Update Next: Re: (Semi OT) Article on Wargamers