Prev: RE: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits Next: Re: [OT] [HIST] Paymasters of 2183

RE: Moving

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 09:50:11 +1000
Subject: RE: Moving

G'day Eli,

>Before I go, I wanted to know if anybody had any good advice
>for a way to come up with custom rules for new aliens for
>Stargrunt.  I set about going through the SG rules and writing
>notes that modified my race, The Tonk, from the rules as written,
>but this seems oftly cumbersome.

I usually start with

move
armour
weapons
close combat
morale
leadership (command and control)
wounding/healing

and if that doesn't cover all the little nuances of you new race then
stretch out into hiding, spotting (etc etc), but as a start the little
list
usually covers the majority of things you'll have to worry about in a
game.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits Next: Re: [OT] [HIST] Paymasters of 2183