Prev: Re: [OT] [HIST] Paymasters of 2183 Next: Re: Site Test

Re: Site Test

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:52:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Site Test

On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Chris DeBoe wrote:

> New site--more accurately, new index page--is up at
> http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/
>
> It works with IE5.5, I'm curious to see if it works with the other
browsers
> y'all are using--especially those browsers that don't support styles.
> Comments to laserlight@quixnet.net (unless they're so scintillating
and
> universally applicable that the list should see them)

Looks good on Netscape 4.7 - I wish I could try it on Opera, and give
you
a real minority opinion, but the PC at work doesn't have Opera & I don't
have an internet connection at home right now...

This explains why my site hasn't been updated since May sometime...

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -