Prev: Re: [OT] [HIST] Paymasters of 2183 Next: Re: [OT] (ish) New Toy - Patriot Launcher/Tractor

Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 07:38:24 -0500
Subject: Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits

Did you look through the *Here* link for the older images? I'm not
certain
it's what you want, but take a look at:
http://www.gzg.com/oldimages/gz-1.jpg

Drop the 'gz-1.jpg' for the whole directory.

Having a mature moment; I can't place the term Landmate, though bells
are
a-ringin'.

By the way, Mark, would you interested in comments on out-of-date items
on
the Unofficial FT site? I know it can be hard to keep up with some of
the
changes.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] [HIST] Paymasters of 2183 Next: Re: [OT] (ish) New Toy - Patriot Launcher/Tractor