Prev: [OT] Starcraft Re: Looking for minis.... Next: Test

Re: [OT] Starcraft Re: Looking for minis....

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 12:21:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Starcraft Re: Looking for minis....

devans@uneb.edu wrote:
> Are there starships in the pc game? Can someone direct me to a piccie
or
> twelve? Failing that, can you give a description, perhaps including
closest
> ship figs available?

The best spot to see pictures of the ships of Starcraft would be the
Blizzard website.  They have a number of the artwork pieces for the
game available as a download as wallpaper.

The Terrans have the battlecruiser, science vessel, drop ship,
Valkyrie missile ships, and Wraith fighter.

The Zerg have overlords, mutalisks, guardians, devourers,
and the Scourge (little "plasma" suicide bombers).

The Protoss have carriers, interceptors, scouts, observers,
corsairs, and arbiters.

This website has thumbnails from the game for the various units.
http://www.gamespot.com/features/broodwar_gg/contents1.html

Jon

Prev: [OT] Starcraft Re: Looking for minis.... Next: Test