Prev: RE: Islamic Ships Next: RE: Hi

Re: Welcome to the list Alistair

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 00:46:26 +0100
Subject: Re: Welcome to the list Alistair

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Kirke <richardkirke@hotmail.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 8:17 PM
Subject: Welcome to the list Alistair

> Hello and welcome,

Ditto

> This list can suck you in to the point where you cannot cope with the
number
> of e-mails, and can get you hooked on (expensive) ideas that you
hadn't
even
> dreamed of. On the down side... there isn't on Wahey!

Hey, the number of e-mails you get is a good excuse to upgrade your
system
(I darn`t look in my mail file, as I`ve kept every mesage for the past
18
months, and it`s rather a lot <G>).

> There are experts on this list in so many fields its scary, we had a
long
> and very informed discusion about AFV internal fire fighting
equipment,
and
> even my (sparse) knowledge of industrail chemical engineering came in
> handy... so if you have obscure knowledge we will be forever greatful
and
if
> you want it... we probably got it :-)
>
> Enjoy our inane ramblings,
>
> Richard Kirke

The more obscure the knowledge, the better.

And what do you meen, innane ramblings. We don`t have innane ramblings,
just
discusions on off topic subjects that develope along in a random
direction.

BIF

Speaking garbage, as usual <G>.

Prev: RE: Islamic Ships Next: RE: Hi