Prev: Re: B5 [was Re: IAVRs] Next: Re: Hi

RE: Islamic Ships

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 09:51:47 -0400
Subject: RE: Islamic Ships

Chris,

The Hattin Hvy Cruiser appears to be 1 mass over. I suspect
that you intended it to only have 1 Class-1 Beam (which would
make the mass and cost come out correct).

CH Hattin
TMF 90 NPV 310
Technical Specifications
Hull Integrity 23 (6/6/6/5)
Crew Factor: 5
Armament:
2 Beam3 (2x FP-F-FS)
4 Beam2 (2x AP-FP-F, 2x F-FS-AS)
2 Beam1
Defenses: Screen-1, Grade 5 Armor, 4 Point Defense Systems
Sensors: Standard sensors, 3 Fire-control systems, 1 Area Defense system
Drives: Main Drive 4, FTL drive

suspected:

Hattin class Heavy Cruiser
Chris "Laserlight" DeBoe