Prev: Re: [DS] FMA DSII+ Next: Personal Note and a Dumb Question:

Re: Mondo was Re: IAVRs

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmako@c...>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 07:01:55 -0300
Subject: Re: Mondo was Re: IAVRs

Glenn,

I do not usually recommend TV shows as I watch as little as you.
Babylon 5
however, if watched from the start is a very good story.  The writer had
a 5
year arc with prehistory going back about 800 years.  It went its 5
seasons
and they ended it even though it was still popular.  Due to the well
thought
out and pre-taping story it does not suffer from the "neato wiz bang
thing
we used last week does not exist this week to help us" as Star Trek is
want
to do.

I would definitely give it a watch.

Bob