Prev: Offline for a week.... Next: Re: [DS] FMA DSII+

Mondo was Re: IAVRs

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 18:24:25 EDT
Subject: Mondo was Re: IAVRs

Oh, the guy with the massively mousse (spelling) hair?	I will go to web
site Monday (if I don't get called in Saturday) and check the web site
out.

I watched about 5 minutes of Babylon 5 once.  That was enough.	But then
I seldom watch *any* TV (rarely part of the news, usually weather to
cross check internet) so it's no surprise I missed the connection.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:09:31 +0100 "NeoMatrix"
<neomatrix@btinternet.com>
writes:
>>Who/what is a Londo Mollari?
>
>http://harlequin-miniatures.com/picturepage2.php?code=B5102&ctry=uk&lng
=gb

>Great character, peacock hairdo , wonderful Ak-sent - seen here in set
>two
>:)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Offline for a week.... Next: Re: [DS] FMA DSII+