Prev: Re: [DSII] House rules for sinking GEV's Next: RE: [DSII] House rules for sinking GEV's

Re: [DSII] House rules for sinking GEV's

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:54:09 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [DSII] House rules for sinking GEV's

On 28-Sep-01 at 16:48, Chris DeBoe (LASERLIGHT@QUIXNET.NET) wrote:
> I'm not sure it would happen due to the way a GEV works, but if it was
> danger, one would like to think it would be mentioned to the drivers
during
> their training.

We went over this one on the list awhile ago.  If the tank weighs too
much for the surface it is floating on the surface will displace and t
he tank will sink.  If you read the Drake novels closely you will see
he knew this (read "Rolling Hot"), the tanks sink, the combat
cars don't.  As for the training if we don't say they sink players
will move them on the water.

Prev: Re: [DSII] House rules for sinking GEV's Next: RE: [DSII] House rules for sinking GEV's