Prev: Re: IAVRs Next: RE: [Not-so-OT] Insane figure painters

RE: RE: [DS] FMA DSII+

From: "Brian Bell" <bbell1@i...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:16:45 -0400
Subject: RE: RE: [DS] FMA DSII+

Yes, please send it to me.

Thanks!

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
YIM: Rlyehable
The Full Thrust Ship Registry:
http://www.ftsr.org
---

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU]On Behalf Of Oerjan Ohlson
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 17:30
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

Brian Bell wrote:

>I am trying to come up with a chart for the 175 combinations of weapon
size,
>chit validity, and target armor (not counting ablative or reactive)
that
>will give percentages for kill, damage, immobilize, system down, firer
>system down, and no effect.

Some years back Mikko Kurki-Suonio compiled a chart giving the
percentages
for the various outcomes as a function of the number of chits drawn, the

chit validity, and the target's armour rating. I have it in Excel
format,
but it is also available on the web (though I no longer have the URL :-(
).
The Excel spreadsheat is only about 250kB zipped; I can mail it to you
if
you like.

What it doesn't show is the breakdown for the actual weapons, but that's

essentially a matter of re-ordering the rows for the different chit
validities in Mikko's chart :-)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: IAVRs Next: RE: [Not-so-OT] Insane figure painters