Prev: Re: FMA DSII+ [ATTN: JON] Next: Duane Cunningham contact me offlist please

Re: IAVRs

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:41:25 -0500
Subject: Re: IAVRs

***
> 2) Firing a guy named "ivar" at a tank is a time honoured ESU Penal
> Battalion anti-armour technique. Some of those Kulaks are pretty
> effective in that role.... don't sell this technique short.

no no, that's an Anti Vehicle Infantry Rocket--AVIR.
***

Well, the first AVIR was an unscrupulous quartermaster named Ivan, hense
the confusion. Ivar is still in use, though I believe it's due to hard
feelings towards the  Scandinavian Federation, and one particular
minister
of the interior.

However, this is a very dangerous area for discussion.

Please don't forget, the ground contingent of our heroic forces, by far,
are 'enlisted' from those patriotic Union members in Asia. Also note,
the
Kulak reference is pure propaganda from outside our glorious state; hard
working, prosperous workers always reap the highest rewards.

True, though, the heftiest profiteers DO leave the largest, and
therefore
greatest psychological effect, mass dripping from the vehicle hulls of
the
scurrilous enemies of the Rodina...

U.

Prev: Re: FMA DSII+ [ATTN: JON] Next: Duane Cunningham contact me offlist please