Prev: Re: RE: [DS] FMA DSII+ Next: Re: [FT] Fighter Bay Thoughts

[FT] Fighter Bay Thoughts

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:21:36 -0700
Subject: [FT] Fighter Bay Thoughts

Hi All,

As is generally known, the current rules allow all fighters to be
launched at once.

However, what about a bay that has no direct access? Sort of like the
difference between an SMR and a SML/Magazine combination.

My thought is that the savings, if such a thing were to be done,
should be small. As the approach "phase" of a battle is likely to
last at least two turns, not being able to launch all your fighters
at once is hardly a severe penalty.

Making the MASS less seems wrong to me, so there's just the NPV to
"worry" about. Costing at 2 per MASS is WAY too drastic. Ideas?

Prev: Re: RE: [DS] FMA DSII+ Next: Re: [FT] Fighter Bay Thoughts