Prev: [OT banter] was Re: Decals for tanks Next: Re: FMA DSII+ [ATTN: JON]

Re: [HIST] Recent events and the GZG Universe (off-list)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 22:59:07 EDT
Subject: Re: [HIST] Recent events and the GZG Universe (off-list)

Yes, maybe in a few months.  Some time.  All pain becomes more bearable
over time.  Even this, I think.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:07:09 -0400 "Brian Bell" <bbell1@insight.rr.com>
writes:
>Exactly why I indicated that I thought that it was too soon for
>a discussion. I too was finding it painful to even pose the
>questions.
>
>MUCH too soon for a debate. At some time in the future it may
>be good to discuss these things, but it is still too soon.
>
>I wish you the best,
>
>---
>Brian Bell
>bbell1@insight.rr.com
>ICQ: 12848051
>AIM: Rlyehable
>YIM: Rlyehable
>The Full Thrust Ship Registry:
>http://www.ftsr.org
>---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: [OT banter] was Re: Decals for tanks Next: Re: FMA DSII+ [ATTN: JON]