Prev: Re: FMA DSII+ [ATTN: JON] Next: Battle Report Tommorrow.

Re: [SG II}And speaking of Zombies

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 22:59:07 EDT
Subject: Re: [SG II}And speaking of Zombies

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 01:49:28 +0100 "NeoMatrix"
<neomatrix@btinternet.com>
writes:
>Wasn't someone looking for non fantasy zombies ?....

Isn't that an oxymoron?

>http://www.geocities.com/gisby.geo/fw4.htm

Are these the western gun fighter ones?  How about the	rules (Something
like "Deadlands") which were a western setting in America circa mid to
late 1800'sg?  Weren't there figures to go with these rules?

>>..Mark Copplestone has some lovely (if familiar) ones posted on his
>page:
>>
>>http://www.geocities.com/gisby.geo/fw25.htm

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: FMA DSII+ [ATTN: JON] Next: Battle Report Tommorrow.