Prev: WDA Relocation Next: [FTIII] Re: FT-WDA?

Re: FT-WDA?

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@a...>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 22:01:28 +1000
Subject: Re: FT-WDA?

From: "Charles Taylor" <charles.taylor@cableol.co.uk>

> > Is it just me, or can anybody else get to noam`s site with the WDA?
I`m
> > asking because I`m after checking on the MT missile launcher, and
after
> > confermation on it`s mass (was it 2 mass launcher and 1 mass per
> > missile/round of ammo?).
> >
> > BIF
> >
> Yes, MASS is 2 for the launcher, while the magazine uses 1 MASS per
> missile. The whole lot has a cost of 3 times its MASS.

...and in FT3 there may be no MT-Missile-only-launcher, you gotta use
one that can take an SM or MTM. Which would mass 3, not 2, and cost 9,
not
6.
So a 6-mass magazine might have 2 SMs and 2 MTMs, or 1 SM and 4 MTMs,
or 6 MTMs, or 2 SM-ERs....

MTs in racks mass 2, and cost 6, as per FB1.

Prev: WDA Relocation Next: [FTIII] Re: FT-WDA?