Prev: [SG II}And speaking of aliens Next: WDA Relocation

Re: Stan Johansen miniatures

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:56:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Stan Johansen miniatures

>John Crimmins

Thanks for the input.

>The Klackon, on the other hand, will look just fine.  They certainly
>aren't humanoid, and should present no problems in size.

That begs another question I was loath to ask until someone spoke up
that
has actually seen the minis...How big ARE the Klackon figures?

I can't tell if they are are large 25mm, large 28mm or just LARGE
figures.
Judging by the price (not always wise) I was guessing that they would be

about 25mm across the body (larger with the legs).  Can you shed some
light
on their size?

Thanks,
Scott Clinton
The Grumbling Grognard

Prev: [SG II}And speaking of aliens Next: WDA Relocation