Prev: Re: [SG]Unit Integrity Next: RE: [SG] Unit Cohesion

Yet another update on the old farts site!!!

From: "Bob DeAngelis" <bobdea@t...>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 17:52:56 +0200
Subject: Yet another update on the old farts site!!!

    I folks.
	  i have been working really hard on the DSII pages of my
website. i
have completed the naval marine section and today I finished the
army/imperial guard organisation pages. Just got Space marines and PDF
to do
now. Bugger seems like I will never finish. Lots of pictures in place
now.
Mostly conversions and scratch builds but most importantly those
wonderful
6mm figures by mr. Tuffley . I know I keep saying this but the GZG
figures
are simply the best. They are also great for converting.
Once again i would welcome comments on figures , organisations and
anything
you wnat to yell at me basically.
Goto http://rt000rhc.eresmas.net/dirtside.htm and follow the links to
the
organisation pages.
HEY DON take a look at the hi tech artillery observers. you will love
these.
GZG figures converted, ranging computer scratch built and land speeder
ex GW
hacked and fitted with GZG crew.  Also take a look at the cigar smoking
commander of the recce company...heheheheheh

Prev: Re: [SG]Unit Integrity Next: RE: [SG] Unit Cohesion