Prev: RE: [SG] Unit Cohesion Next: Re: [FT] Full Thrust-based WW2 Naval

[FT]Mold probs(Was Scratchbuilding questions)

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 10:04:33 EDT
Subject: [FT]Mold probs(Was Scratchbuilding questions)

Hi all,
  Well, I started to pour lead last night and ran into a problem. One of
my molds started to "sweat" so that the more I used that mold, the
castings come out worse and worse. Any ideas on how to fix ? Could I
just bake it out in a oven ? The mold itself I am going to have to redo
but if I have this problem again I will need a fix. The mold is made
from the 1-to-1 RTV material sold by micro-mark.

Thanks,
Kirk

Kirk Alderfer
Webelos Den Leader - Pack 23
Ast. Scoutmaster - Troop 16
Mechanical Designer

Prev: RE: [SG] Unit Cohesion Next: Re: [FT] Full Thrust-based WW2 Naval